Our client is a leading Mechanical & Electrical contractor and one of the largest independently owned and managed technical service providers operating Nationwide. Having been established for over 20 years they benefit from a large amount of repeat business. With a company turnover in excess of £400M they operate in Commercial Office, Residential, Government, Leisure, Industrial, Residential, Retail and Data Centre Industry sectors. They pride themselves on being able to deliver technically, logistically challenging and fast pace schemes.
As a result of number of successful tenders, their Major projects division in London is looking to recruit. The project is a large New Build development in Canary Wharf, services are in excess of £30 million M&E and are set to run for the next three years.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Experience running Mechanical Projects over £5M
- Must have residential or major project experience
- Must be experienced in commissioning and monitoring using Web Based systems
- Strong communication skills
- Be within commuting distance of Central London
- Have a willingness to develop their career and to strive towards promotion
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and scrutinise Specifications, Programmes & Drawing
- Liaising with Project Managers and Project Directors
- Competent using Web Based monitoring systems
- Prepare Contract Documents I.e. Method Statements, Risk Assessments, RFI’s, etc.
- Coordination and management of mechanical subcontractors
- Instruct and coordinate construction managers
- Read, understand and scrutinise Sub-Contract instructions
- Commissioning and testing
- Up to £68,000 basic salary
- Travel paid + car allowance/company car
- Real career progression
- Market leading contractor
- Very competitive basic salary and package